Title : Implementing lasers into your Dental practice...Can you see the light??
Learn How To:
- Gauge your initial understanding of lasers and their usage.
- Discuss the fundamentals of lasers, including the production, characteristics, delivery systems, and emission modes of light.
- Summarize the effects of lasers on tissue.
- Review laser types, device characteristics, and clinical applications.
- Reflect on today’s laser safety standards and regulatory requirements.
- Operate laser instrumentation.
- Ensure infection control standards are met.
- Examine treatment sequence and patient management.
- Assess healing.
- Analyze practice management issues including financial and insurance considerations, malpractice, ethics, record keeping, and informed consent.
- Prepare for the Standard Proficiency Examination is written and clinical components.