- Dr Jean Ebothé, PhD, DSci of Louis Pasteur University of Strasbourg, France.
- Distinguished Professor in Material Sciences and Physics of URCA, France.
- Chair of Material Sciences, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Technical Institute of Troyes.
- Head of Research team “Physics of Interfaces and Nanostructured Material thin films”.
- Past Member of National Council of French Universities (CNU)-Section 28.
- Officer of Excellency French National Order of Merit “Ordre des Palmes Académiques”.
- Past Member of European Material Research Society.
- Fellow Member of NANOSMAT SOCIETY.
Title : Geometrical impact on Magnetic Properties of Mesoscopic Scale thick Nickel thin films