Michel, Leclerc was born at St Benoit sur Loire (France) Dr es Sciences(Immunology, Cellular Biology) Last Position: Director of the Lab. Immunologie des Invertebres.
He has many skills in Cellular and humoral Immunology, Biosynthesis of Proteins, Cancerology, and Genomics.
He has 305 publications which are summarized in the Researchgate site
Last research: Since 2010
- Genomic (10 books edited in Germany) 1 Patent.
- Immunology: Discovery of The sea star Igkappa gene, primitive antibody, sea star B and T lymphocytes.
- Cancerology: collaboration to Gustave Roussy: Action of the sea star Igkappa gene against MSC, human cancerous cells.
- 305 publications (Researchgate: Michel Leclerc)
- specialist, Invertebrates.Immune cells, IPA: invertebrate primitive antibody, Comparative Immunology Genomics, Flow Cytometry live at Sandillon 45640 (France)
His attempt to compare the sea star IGKappa gene, the Ophuirid IGKappa gene, the Crinoïd IGKappa gene with IGKappa genes of Lower Vertebrates and Human IGKappa genes. He recalls that the sea star (IGK) resembles the IG gene of Zebrafish. Echinodermata (sea stars)(Ophuirids) (Crinoïds) present an Innate and Adaptative Immunity. He needs a good laboratory, eminent researchers, to carry on this research.