Studies on the electromagnetic plasma have demonstrated the existence of derived products from electromagnetic plasma as are phonons, fermions, ions, free electrons and protons, magnetic and electric drifts, producing an ionic force that could be used as propulsion force. Experimentally and considering direct current and voltage in a constant regime, has been detected as ionic wind which carries fermion products to be used in a possible propulsion of ionic type. This raises another way for electromagnetic propulsion proposed in many works. Likewise through a caption and detection camera, are measured the electromagnetic properties of the ionic flow of the space, derived from the electromagnetic plasma. Therefore is proposed an ionic propeller considering the pressure gradients due to electrons and ions concentrated in a little region of shock wavesproduced with an electric field. The mean curvature energy is used to measure and control the ionic flow.
Audience Take Away:
- The immediately applications will can be useful in the following developments of the reactors by plasma.
- Is this research that other faculty could use to expand their research or teaching?
- Likewise this focused to the advanced navigation and astronautics engineering.
- Will it improve the accuracy of a design, or provide new information to assist in a design problem? Yes do it, because the research has new fundamentals and high prospective.
- Extend and induce the plasma and MHD theories, and consider new aspects and contributions